Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Endorsements for Our Homes



"It has been an immense joy to be here and experience the quality of care of the home. I am touched by the warmth and love of staff and children."

Alpa Vora
Consultant, Child Protection
UNICEF Mumbai Office




"We were really moved and impressed by the wonderful work you are doing. It's not until you visit projects that you can truly understand the need and the conditions the children have to live in and it's only through wonderful work being done by amazing people and can give these children hope."

Jenny Brigden
Community Affairs Executive, Marketing
Virgin Atlantic Airways Ltd, The Office


“I wanted to thank you for all your help and support on my visit last week. I was truly impressed by the passion and dedication you and your teams have for the various rehabilitation projects you are spearheading in Mumbai. It was very clear to me that the task you have ahead of you is immense, but that with your leadership and with the support of your sponsors you really do have the opportunity to make a difference in so many people's lives. I will be personally championing your organizations efforts, and I am already looking forward to my next visit, and to helping you and your team make progress in your quest. I am also delighted to hear about the progress you are making for a child beggar free Mumbai.”

Hamish Dodds
President and CEO
Hard Rock International




Global Angels has partnered in support of our children at Jubilee Home through a Scholarship Fund.

Contact: Molly Bedingfield
Founder and CEO
Global Angels

No comments: